Friday, January 31, 2014

This is happiness! - by Monique Liedtke

Hi Purple Pumpkin fans! For today I've got a colorful Bella Blvd layout to share with you. The boy in the photo is my youngest wearing his dad's sun glasses and hat: 


 I love using washi tape


and the Motex Writer:


But also loving all the bits and pieces that come with this Bella Blvd "Daily Chevies and Everyday Bits" collection like the journaling cards and the stickers. As far as I'm concerned ... the more embellishments, the better!

I hope I've given you a bit of inspiration today! Thank you so much for visiting Purple Pumpkin's blog today!

Hugs,
Monique

3 comments:

Jimjams said...

Love the stitching along the big chevrons - what a super bright cheerful page.

Sandra said...

Love rhe happy feel of the layout.

KarenB said...

I love the large chevrons - I'm always a bit wary of using wide bold lines and you make it look so easy! And what a cool dude your son is :)